Managed IT Services
At Williams Trinity Group, Managed IT Services doesn’t have to be confusing. Whether your needs are complex and your enterprise needs help, or you have a 5 person office, we can help find the right solutions for your Managed IT Service needs.
- Managed Network Services - With our Managed Network Services you get a Network Engineer for your business. Most smaller businesses don’t need a full time Network Engineer on staff. That is where we come in. We can provide you with an Engineer to meet those needs. Whether that is with a contracted block of time each month or on demand, we can help
- Telecom / VoIP Phone Service - Telecom / VoIP Phone Service is important to any organization. We know how to keep the phones ringing. Whether the need is the Phone Service or adjusting network settings to improve service, we can help.
- Hardware and Software Sales and Support - WTG provides Hardware and Software Sales and Support that will address your business needs. If you have a Hardware or Software need let us know and we will get a quote to you for it.
- Office365 - Office365 is very standard in the business world these days. Our sales team can get you the information you need to know which version is right for you.
- Remote internet / Mobile internet - Remote internet/Mobile internet is practically a requirement for many businesses. That is why WTG has partnered with AT&T and Cox for wired internet and with Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile to provide Cellular solutions that will meet your needs.
- Backups - Backups are so important these days. Are you sure that you are getting the files backed up that will keep your business going should the worst happen? We can help.
- Business Continuity and Planning - Business Continuity and Planning is necessity these days. Do you have the right plan in place to make sure that your business would continue if something bad happens? We can go through and make sure that your business is covered.
- NIST Assessment and Planning - NIST assessment and planning is not something that just happens. It takes time to make sure that you are compliant. If you are concerned that you need some help, let us work with you to make sure that your plan works the way it should.
Helpdesk and Onsite Support
We have options for contracted Helpdesk Support that allows for 1 low price on Support that will cover your computers for any remote Helpdesk needs. This is a great option if you want a predictable bill each month for your remote needs. If your device can’t be fixed remotely, with our contracted service our onsite rates are discounted compared to our on demand service. With our onsite you will get a professional technician that will come to your location and take of your IT needs.
Managed Network Services
Our Network Engineer’s know how to properly setup complex enterprise environments down to simple networks. We know that customers can have complex requirements. That is why we review with our customers the needs that they have and plan out the best solutions to meet their business needs.
Telecom / VoIP Phone Service
Our Telecom / VoIP Phone Service goes hand in hand with our Network Services. It is important to make sure that your network is ready for VoIP Phone Service. Whether that is making sure that you have the bandwidth to support the service or just ensuring that you have cabling where you need it, we take care of it all. We also have many different phone options and can find a phone that you not only like but fits your needs. In some cases, you might even have phones that are compatible with our system. Our system has all of the basic features that you have come to expect like voicemail, call forwarding, and auto attendant’s, but we have some that are not as common. Our system has chat messaging.